Friday, May 07, 2010

The official reason why MBS screwed up

** "BIAS" is a special feature in my blog where I get to say whatever I want with scant regards for your feelings. I'm not politically correct in this feature, so go ahead, judge me."


I saw from my favourite one panel comic site, Wulffmorgenthaler, dated May 7th, regarding this picture shown below. I liberally changed the script and inserted my own as a dig at the latest Marina Bay Sands (MBS) saga over the kind of world crass standard they exhibit recently.

I mean, they are hosting lawyers. MBS sure knows how to pick their fight. They could have screwed up on a conference by the society of garang guni, or the hen pecked husbands club, but they had to pick their fight on lawyers. Bummer...

I thus present to you, my interpretation of the issue. No need to thank me, MBS, for giving you an idea on the official explanation for the screw ups. There's only one thing worse than lawyers...

The official reason why some of the rooms in MBS are not air-conditioned


---------------------------------
For the benefit of those who did not read up on the news, here's the article, reproduced from channel news asia site:


4 comments :

Createwealth8888 said...

blur. what are you try to imply? what is the moral of your post?

la papillion said...

Hi bro8888,

I attached a CNA clip at the end of the post.

There's no moral to this story. It's just for my own twisted humor :)

Patrick T. said...

I think LP meant that if MBS wanted some suckers to test-drive their service level, they should had picked any organization other than a congregation of the world's best legal minds. :D

la papillion said...

Hi pat,

Thanks for the explanation :) Yes, you're totally right :)